Out of the Office

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Just to let you know that I'm out of the office and away from the site from Thursday this week until 5th May.

If you need to contact FM during that time please email monica@fishingmagic.com. Any problems on the forum please click the 'Report to Moderator' button.

Thanks

Graham

The Monk

Reaction score
alright for some, I wonder if a sweet little girls like Monica will be able to cope with us lot./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif. quick Wol get Grahams holiday picture out again, hahahahah/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Monicccaaaaaaaaa!

Reaction score
I trust you will all be behaving yourselves in Graham's absence /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif No monkey business now /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
have you seen the photo moniccccaaaaaa/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
we`ll be angels Monica, honest, but you can punish me if I`m a naughty boy

T

The Welsh Windbag

Escape Alert ! Escape Alert ! The Marsbar is at loose in the wider community at large ! Care in the community police alert...

Mind, have a nice one whatever you're doing, come back refreshed and ready for further battle.... /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
HA!...so "Idle Jack" has swanned off on ANOTHER holiday has he!

That must mean that WE are obviously in charge of the site then.

I vote that we get the membership up with a few new features and stuff.

First of all, lets challenge another fishing site to a BIG drinking competition, after we have swilled all the booze down on Granvilles account, we can have a big fight as well!

Deanos

Reaction score
I hope that its pictures of big Russian lasses on tractors, with theirBIGturnips bouncing around as they head back to the village toeat pickled cabbage and drink loads of Vodka.

Yorkshire women are "BIG" like Russian birds, but finding one who has a tractor and can speak a bit of russian has not been easy.

I did get off with a fat bird from Doncaster, but she only had a ford fiesta, and sounded likenorthern actor Sean Bean when she talked, cant have everything I suppose.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I was flicking through my pics the other day and I pmsl when I came accross the one of Graham in the boat /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Don't worry Boss it's safe with me /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Have a good time.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Don't worry Posh, I won't forward it to Wol again /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

It was Bl**dy funny though /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hahahaha

Monicaaaaaaaaaaas eyeballs would pop out /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Grahams 'one' did /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif