STA40171.JPG

Maggie

Reaction score
Did he really catch it on that small rod behind him? or was it one that his dad caught?.

Nice Tench/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifwhat did it weigh?

Lord Paul

Reaction score
of course he caught it - the angling press are full of small kids with large fish hoping to win a prize/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

dean?o

Reaction score
honestly guys he really did catch it and yes on the small rod. only his 3rd fish since he started. all dad done was set the rod up for him. although i did help him land his carp cause i feared either him or the rod would be dragged in./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif we never managed to weigh the tench cause the batteries died in my scales and could not find any in my bag. i only managed 1 small carp that day and my other son never managed to catch so my 6yr old outfished us both.

Maggie

Reaction score
A Lovely Tench, he deserves all the praise he gets for such agood fish; even more so for having being caught on that small rod. well done! /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

dean?o

Reaction score
thanks lord paul, i will pass the message on to him.

dean?o

Reaction score
thanks maggie. hopefully there will be many more to come for him.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
hope this wil lbe the start of a life time of fishing - but sadly some of us (yes me) fall along the way to the temptations of life (rugby, beer ,women) but return to angling after a few (20) years

dean?o

Reaction score
lord, its like riding a bike or woman, you never forget it. i am sure he will love it for many years to come.