Bid for 5k of B5 boilies

C

Cakey

up for grabs is 5k of shellfish B5 boilies donated by Frothey

now I can tell you these are the nuts as Ive used them for a season and took Brooky apart

any Qs to Frothey please

postage and packing to be paid for by the winner

running for 14 days

All monies from auction to go to Norwich & District Diabetes UK Youth Group

reason for auction ......HERE

C

Cakey

oooops cheers Frothey brill.......even better if you chucked in the dip !

T

The Welsh Windbag

Make mine a 20.... and with a bait of that quality, hopefully I might !

So back off Christian 'Big Dog' and the Cakester, no more messing, £20 on it for me

(and that's without knowing if they are shelf life or frozens..... do tell pretty please ?)

F

Frothey

they dont do shelf lifes, they are proper bait!

you'll pay £10+ per kilo in the shops chaps

C

Cakey

shhhhhhh...........they are real crap bait and only go for 50p a ton !

T

The Welsh Windbag

Be careful Cakey, you'll end up having to keep 'em if you're not careful.....

[Edit]Asked and answered.... damn these cross posts ! [/Edit]

I have a 5kg spot on the shelf that would take 'em but the freezer is definitely full to the brim with my culinary abortions....

Oh, and with regard to <blockquote class=quoteheader>CAKEY ........ wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

reason for auction ......HERE</blockquote>

What happened to these fish-ins ? And the trophy /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif !

Last one appears from the write ups to have been in 2006 and none I can find in 2007.... t'would be a shame to allow such an annual event held for such good reasons to lapse, tho we are all obviously volunteers on here and I realise the demands on people's time in organising such things.

F

Frothey

either 16mm "balls" or 14mm barrells, the choice is yours unless i use them first.

they are freezer baits, but do air dry very effectively.

T

The Welsh Windbag

3 balls 2 barrels ? OK, squeezed some stuff around in the freezer, reckon I can risk £25 notes.

T

The Welsh Windbag

£30 too rich for my blood..... unless it's now a Dutch auction ? Going by the direction of Wol's bid.... Shurley shome mishtake ?

C

Cakey

he meant £35 I think......................I will find out later