New member from sunny Kent

dalthegooner

Reaction score
Evening all.

My name is Dal, 39 years young and living in North Kent.

I'm just getting back in to fishing after some years away and am loving it (Why oh why did I ever stop :eek:mg: ).

I mainly like to float fish, but am hoping that Santa brings me a few carping goodies for Christmas so that I can have double the fun.

I live a few minutes from Darenth Lakes, although I don't tend to fish there too often (I found it to be over rated in years past).

I've had some good days at Bax Farm and Gabriel's Fishery and am looking for more good waters in the area.

I have been toying with the idea of joining an Angling Club but a lot won't let juniors (Accompanied by an adult) fish the night, so I'm struggling to find one that is suitable.

barbelboi

Reaction score
Welcome to FM Dal - don't pay any attention to the Baggy supporter, we may not have won a trophy for a few years but at least we've got more than a blue and white carpet in our trophy room;)
Jerry

dalthegooner

Reaction score
So you wont fish Darenth, but you will fish Bax farm???

Yep. Like I said, it's been a while since I fished Darenth; but I found it to be over rated. The people their seemed to only be interested in members and were rude and unhelpful if you were only there on a ticket.

Bax Farm on the other hand have only ever been helpful and polite.