SPS

SETH MORGAN

Reaction score
Hi everyone.I have been monitoring some great revelations re the sussex piscatorial fishing club, (on another site,) of which I used to be a member.

Seems to me that the articles posted elsewhere have caused some consternation and panic in the committee.

Some naughty person has been revealing their secrets, waters and stocks for instance. The secret society as it is known to some, has been going through a rough time recently.

There has evidently been a well planned take over bid that has suceeded. Many members are definitely not happy now that their fishing is under the control of the trout members on the committee. They outnumber the coarse guys by 7 to 2. Oh Dear. Recipy for disasterme thinks.

The carp secret society boys are evidently fuming because some joker has let it out that carp over 40lb + (oops ) are coming out of their water called Pond Lye and Firle, with 30's out of Plashett lakes in answer to a queery posted on athe other site. Oh dear now I've now let the cat out of the bag as well, as ifthese details were not already well know in Sussex.

I have posted a longer note under "newbie threads Seth Morgan" by mistake.Can someone read that thread and let me have some answers thatI have requested please. Saves me writing it all again.

Many thanks.

Great site am enjoying it immensly. Well done to the organisers.

Seth