Outed!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
What with Pop Idols being outed just lately I thought I'd better let you all know that just because this week's newsletter has come from sally@fishingmagic.com, but signed by me, it doesn't mean I've crept out of the closet!

But don't let me stop any of you writing to Sally to thank her for the newsletter. She's real, and attractive, and just waiting to hear from you.

R

Richard Drayson

"She's real, and attractive, and just waiting to hear from you."
Sorry Graham, I don't believe you and feel such a statement ought to be backed up with photographic evidence :)

M

Mike Parker

When I saw the theme I thought that the outed referred to your wallet, but alas not (I didn't see a star up in the sky over Stoke).
Still it leaves another great story in prospect!

D

Dave O'L

"She's real, and attractive, and just waiting to hear from you."
Just ring 0845 378 788.
All calls should cost no more than ?50 and will contribute to that bulge in Graham's trousers! ;)

G

Gary Knowles

At his age the only bulge he gets in his trousers is his wallet...

R

Rodney Wrestt

Dave, I think you should have added in his back pocket to save any comments you KNOW are gonna happen. ;o}~

C

Curly

Graham, Why do you get so much stick for being tight? To get constant abuse like that, you must be a bit of a meany ;)

C

Curly

I retract my earlier comment then :)

Isn't that how the rich get rich though?

D

Dave O'L

Oh dear Rodney, I just never thought, me comming from a good home an' all. :)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
All these stories about my wallet and me being rich and tight are totally false.

Only last night, as Dave moved my wallet to the other side of the car to even up the load, Gary asked me if I was going to buy him a drink before we went home.

Of course I said yes, but we somehow lost him between the river and the pub, and ended up on the M6.

You ask Gary, I must have promised to buy him a drink hundreds of times. It's no problem, people just have to ask.

G

Gary Knowles

What he doesn't say is he had to put the seats down in his estate car to fit his wallet in the back. He even bought a carp trolley to ferry his wallet around as its beginning to put too much pressure on his elderly spine !

And its true, he's promised to buy me a drink hundreds of times - never actually done it though, but promised plenty of times !

R

Ron Clay

I went barbel fishing last Sunday and got a nice 8 pounder. Suddenley along the bank I witnessed the most incredible apparition. An angler carrying a huge rucksack together with a massive bedchair, rod quiver bait bucket and accesory bag. He was only a little guy about 5 3 in height. But the rucksack was truly enormous.

For some time as I watched him approach I thought this must be Graham carrying his wallet in that massive rucksack, but no. What also made me think it must be Graham was that the equipment being carried was of the very best make and all matched -ESP it was.

Talk about ?5k on the hoof!!

M

Mark Lathwell

Just to stick up for you Graham thanx for the (i wont say what or you will get another barrarge of e mails) but the boys were well pleased with them.

The funny thing was there was a moth in the envolope you did not have your wallet near it did you. LOL.

C

Curly

Surely, this has got to be some sort of misunderstanding?

Graham, I have never met you, I am not one to prejudge, this has got to be made up. No man would promise his mates a beer and not produce the goods, would they????