Eddy Hoodless 2

Reaction score
Hello

I've just signed up to fishing magic (newbie), so I thought I'd just say hello

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Hey up mate!

Welcome to the house of fun...or mad house...just depends really.

Just remember one thing Eddy..."real men...DONT WEAR VESTS!"...thats all I have to say.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Welcome Eddy, four topics you need to have an opinion on (well four of many):
  1. Barbed or barbless?
  2. Barbel in still waters - yes or no?
  3. Closed season - yes or no
  4. What are the best crisps and why?

Oh nearly forgot, 5. Red or brown sauce?

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Barbless

No

Yes

Walkers prawn cocktail flavour

Don't touch brown, specially if Wol had his hands on it

Oops, sorry I thought this was a questionnaire. A warm welcome Eddy, as you can see, we are one big 'mad' family on here/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif, put your slippers on, light your pipe/cigar, pour yourself a whisky and sit back and enjoy.

Joey

Reaction score
Hello and welcome Eddy, we've already got a couple of Eds and Eddys on here, I hope your as nuts as they are.

Word of warning,1 watch out for that Claudia Crowther, she's a siren and will break your heart.

2 Don't buy any of The Monks old tat, he nicks it all from car boot sales./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Eddy Hoodless 2

Reaction score
well thanks everyone ,what a warm welcome, feeling right at home now , I would'nt say I was mad , true,,, I just would'nt say it ! stupid is stupid does .

Funny old world aint it , earlier this week I was sitting in a cafe in france drinking coffee and bumped into a guy I had not seen for about 20 years and it was him that told me about this site ... so here I am

The Monk

Reaction score
yes we send a lot of people to France to tell people about the site, welcome aboard mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Maggie wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Hi and welcome to the FMrabble Eddy./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
Maggie - how dare you call us rabble after only 25 posts - it takes about 50 posts before newbies spot we are rabble - by about 100 posts they think we're a bunch on degenerates and if they're still here by 250 posts there's no help for them - they've become just like us.

Maggie

Reaction score
I am sorry M'Lordship, it was meant in the best possible way, please forgive me /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
Hi Maggie, fancy meeting you on this thread too/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Eddy Hoodless 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

well thanks everyone ,what a warm welcome, feeling right at home now , I would'nt say I was mad , true,,, I just would'nt say it ! stupid is stupid does .

Funny old world aint it , earlier this week I was sitting in a cafe in france drinking coffee and bumped into a guy I had not seen for about 20 years and it was him that told me about this site ... so here I am </blockquote>Eddy, the chap in france (was it Paris?) wouldn't be Peter by any chance?

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello-3.gif

EDDY.