BAITBOAT OWNERS

Reaction score
Guys,

please help, ive just joined a new water that allows boats ive been looking around and have set my sights on the 3 that i can really afford,as my max will be £160.00 so its gonna have to be second hand.

1,pondskater

2,procat

3,jabo

any insight on these boats will be very gratefull.

thaks again

solar...

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
hi m8 i dont own any of the above but own a angling tech microcat as the procat is made by the same company all i can say is that i would go for the procat due to the fact of the service you recieve from them if any thing goes wrong with it they are really helpfull and will do all they can to help if buying a second hand one like you say you are i would advise to send to them for a service to make sure everything is ok and you shouldnt have a problem as for the other two iv never had anything or no anybody who has one so can not comment hope this helps you abit .

Richard Wilson 3

Reaction score
Viper or procat, i myself have the Viper mk2. I only use it on 1 water, (not by choice)
Stick with those makes though, like the other Richard says just for the customer service side.

Foxy

Reaction score
ello m8, im a janner down here to /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif where you are fishing down here. Oakside?? ive got a lakestar which is a good boat, but aftera couple of years im bored of it know, we havent got the waters down here for boats really & i would be intregued as to where you are fishing, oakside???

Reaction score
hi foxy,

fished oakside on and off for 4yrs now nice lake but just got to bizzy 4 me ad quite a few nice fish out though best being spot at 25lb 12oz also had a wackie common of about 9lb with a really weird tail,mainly 16lb to 20lb

have done a year at retilick great results as i was the only one doin nights loads off nice old carp,just joined a private water loads of snags over hanging trees ect plus loads of 20s.

Foxy

Reaction score
Nice one. i know what you mean about Oakside, fought my waythrough the crowds this weekend and have been on there most of the weekend but managed to dragone out at 24lb on the nose

Private water eh? /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif