What pole should I buy?

aidi123

Reaction score
Want to spend less than £200 and need a pole about 11m - 12.5m. I have seen the Maver Blue Vega, Avanti 12.5m GTR Carbon 1250 pole and the Oxygen 12.5m Commercial Carp pole. Are these any good? Preferably one with a few extra top kits? Thanks in advance :)

aidi123

Reaction score
Also is the Daiwa Yank N Bank 10m any good? I'll drop to a 10m if I have to...

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
Poles generally lose their rigidity at full length.

The biggest question is what do you want to use it for?

Your best bet is to go to a tackle shop (or better still a show) and have a play with them.

fruitowl

Reaction score
i have both the avanti and the blue vega both were presents the avanti is 13m but holding it beyound 9m is difficult as it is heavy.
the ble vega is far lighter and i can hold at 11m a lot more confertably unfortunately the vega only has 1 top kit but am sure others can be bought as for yoyr 3rd do not know about that.
but would recommened the blue vega but the elastic you fit will dictate the type of fishing you do.

ivanov

Reaction score
Hi, my advice is may be you cann bye no 11m., 13 m its good choice. This is my advice. But you where go for fishing more lake or river. 11m. its good choice for river , for lake may be its short. :) And one time me said this is my advice :):):):)