grey mist

neilcod

Reaction score
grey mist mere its on warrington anglers card is there anyone with any help full tips to bag them lovely carp bait/rigs/tactics.ect any tips wellcome nice one

The Monk

Reaction score
Grey Mist, old memories, we spent a lot of time on there in the 70s, best baits in those days were lunceon meat and go cat paste boilied up into little balls, somebody coined the phrase boilies many years later, the place was a tip literally, you`d wake up in the morning and find a plastic carrier bag or some other rubbish had blown onto you rods and was causing the old heron bite alarm to sing away. I last visited the place about ten years ago, since warrington have landscaped it its looks like an entirely different water. I expect the old methods and baits will still work though.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Hello Finny ,make sure to check your permit what is allowed,I like to fish for tinca on the smaller baits but I reckon good old meat might be worth a bash for the carp.

P

PROWLER

1ST. DONT ASK BAZ,

2ND. BEST BLOKE TO SPEAK TO IS KEITH HAYES THE BALIFF ON THERE HE'S FISHED IT ALL HIS LIFE AND KNOWS THE WATER LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND

3RD.GET IN TOUCH WITH THE H.Q IN PARKER ST THEY WILL PUT YOU ON TO HIM BEST OF LUCK !.