Cakey's got back up!

Bridge

Reaction score
Brilliant of you to offer some lucky bidder a day out with you; catching 8/9lb Chub, a pint, a day ticket and Lunch. Hopefully the Gods will shine on the lucky bidder and he/she will catch a fish that dreams are made of...

7.8_lb_Chub.JPG

fish_1.jpg

If the Gods aren't playing ball on that particular day, I'de liketo offer another day ticket, pint and another chance to see whether Ican get the Gurus to shine on us. Just to wet the punter's appetite heres a few i caught earlier...<a href="http://www.fishingmagic.com/members/images/42374/gallery/Chubsaurus.jpg">
Chubsaurus.jpg

STA72812_0.JPG

</a> [p]If things don't quite work out, we'll have to settle for a couple of 5/6 lbers.[/p]

C

Cakey

at least they can see the chub we are on about

shall I put it up tha same as mine i.e. winner and you to decide venue and date ?

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
I'll start the bidding on this one at £40 then.

My youth was spent at Fishers Green, off the Crooked Mile, night fishing with my dad. I think we were poaching, dad never showed me a ticket. That was back in the late 60's. Ah, memory lane.

C

Cakey

Bridge .....did you have anything out of the Banjo after I went ?

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Super fishing ,I find it amazing the quality of chub avaiable and it is not wall to wall anglers.Sorry no bid as too far Cakey.