TOTAL SO FAR

F

Frothey

Cakey - do you reckon its worth posting all the prizes and what they are currently at. Give you something to do when you cant sleep lol! somebody might see something they hadn't....

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

You can do it while you're watching the Red Sox ........

They'replaying Toronto Blue Jays at Fenway

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Frothey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Cakey - do you reckon its worth posting all the prizes and what they are currently at. Give you something to do when you cant sleep lol! somebody might see something they hadn't....</blockquote>

Frothey, shut up mate!

I want the scales and un-hooking mat and Brummies rod too! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

T

The Welsh Windbag

The book has arrived.... so list it quickly before i give into temptation and it gets dog-eared !

Sadly not autographed by the perpetrators, as sent from the publishers direct and not via the Marsbar's stubby chipolata digits or the Winsome's long and string bean like piano virtuoso's speed record knot tying equivalents.....

So get about your marketing my man - and pm me your address so I can send you the surprise raid by the tax men you so richly deserve. Sorry, I meant so I can send you the book...... yes, that's what I meant, honestly. Would I lie ? Unless being paid to do so.... ?

P

pons

Brilliant stuff,Cakey.

Well done./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Pons

C

Cakey

Windy ....copy the other posts ,run it for 14 days then post it to the winner ...job done

T

The Welsh Windbag

Gosh Cakey..... you mean I get to keep the money ????????? !!!!!!!! ??????? /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Will do.... x

C

Cakey

NO NO NO ...................................money comes to the charity

The Monk

Reaction score
yeah my charity, get me D300 mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Seeing as how you can't sell it ----Why dont you give Cakeyyourcamera to put up for charity Monk

The Monk

Reaction score
charity begins at home,. I`m just a lowley paid struggling civil (ish) servant on little more than minimum wage, you lot should be collecting for me/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

the one little pleasue in life I get these days is to drive out in my rusted old banger, not too far because of the high petrol charges, and take a few harmless little pictures with my now aging Nikon D200/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

the Monk is already donating a signed article ........................

mind you if he dont soon pull his finger out we will take th D200 /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
haha, I`ve got it here what do UI do with it???/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif