Bid for The Wintle and Marsden magnum opus (Pole Book)

T

The Welsh Windbag

You know the book, about poles not Poles and I have a new and unused copy as ill gotten gains in the caption competition.

But.... I know nowt about poles, not likely to buy one or take it up (tho a day's trial coaching would be an interesting exercise for the craigh if anyone is ever minded to offer me one /forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif) and the book is wasted on me whereas Cakey's efforts for Charity are never wasted in any way.

So..... bid away, I am throwing in the P&P, so the top bid is what you pay !

Auction to run 14 days from now, shall we say best bid put forward by 20.00 hours on 14th May 2008 takes it....

Over to you chaps (and chapesses !)

PS. Sadly couldn't get it autographed by either of the perpetrators as it was sent to me by the publishers direct after the Marsbar left on his secret mission away from us all.... so the winner will just have to make the effort to attend a few fish ins + biro clutched in paw and ask nicely !

The Monk

Reaction score
good its about time somebody wrote a book about poles, I dont believe they eat as many carp as everyone says, this book should tell us what exactly they do eat and i bet its nothing like Deanos eats either, or the Welsh

T

The Welsh Windbag

Now now boys, it was only a fairly pathetic jest and not worthy of being trampled to death.

Gentlemen and gentle ladies, I could do with some serious bid-work in relation to this wunderbar publication, "Pole fishing, a Complete Guide" by the highly esteemed Wintle and Marsden combo of this ilk; RRP £16.99 and offered for auction with free post to the door of the succesful bidder.

Roll up roll up and place your bids.....

T

The Welsh Windbag

Thank you Peter and I <u>will</u> have your babies.

Or at least underwrite (typed underwire there originally, talk about freudian slip) the cost of having Claudia do so.... /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

P

peter webber

£17.01 lmao you crack pot cakey /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

T

The Welsh Windbag

Bids over the RRP of £16.99 will now come with a free gift of some Berkley Powerbait 5" Swim Shads worth an additional £5.99 RRP.....