this weather is poo

bigfish74

Reaction score
well all this rain is doing my winter chubbing no good whatsoever so

tomorrow im off to a small stillwater:mad: to have a go at them iv took them off the top in summer when floating crust for the resident carp to around 3lb so my thinking is they should have put some weight on
well you dont catch sat in the house watching **** tv

andy :wh

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well all this rain is doing my winter chubbing no good whatsoever so

tomorrow im off to a small stillwater:mad: to have a go at them iv took them off the top in summer when floating crust for the resident carp to around 3lb so my thinking is they should have put some weight on
well you dont catch sat in the house watching **** tv

andy :wh

I know what you mean about the weather Andy, don't think it stopped raining here in Chorley at all yesterday, had to drown my sorrows with a visit to a tackle shop in Preston and spend a few bob!

bigfish74

Reaction score
Cant fault you mark it really is bad there are some other nitters here as well sitting it out on maggot no brollies up at least im under my day shelter and its not that bad at all

Andy

andreagrispi

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same. I would normally be chubbing and/ or after river roach with bread flake or cheese paste.

My rivers are a mess and I am forced to return to Stillwater fishing. Still, I've managed some good fish.

bigfish74

Reaction score
Wangled 3 out all on pepperami nothing on the other rod with maggot read and corn biggest 3lb12oz 2 1/2lb and a 2lber so better than a blank

Andy

terry m

Reaction score
It is virtually impossible to get close to the Avon in Ringwood, let alone fish it!

The non-stop rain is damned depressing!

jasonbean1

Reaction score
try your local canals, the oxford canals been fishing really well with all the colour and flow

bigfish74

Reaction score
Iv read in the paper that its gonna e sunny and milder for a few days it could be the calm before the storm as they say so im hoping to get put on the river posssibly sunday but then again when i make plans it all goes a bkt pear shaped
Well heres hoping

Andy