Secret lake - Andy Orme (film)

Keith M

Reaction score
I was trying to get hold of a short film I remember seeing on Skya long timeago which featured Andy Orme and showed a days fishing together with all the animal bird and fish life in and around the water including under water shots of Tench, Pike, Carp, roach etc. while the angler tried to catch a big old wiley Carp.
I remember recording it on tape but have since lost the tape. It was called 'Secret Lake'.
Someone told me that a wildlife film-maker called John Waters made the film and had a web page so I went to the web page and sent John Waters an email asking him if it was possible to buy a copy of the film on DVD anywhere and he sent me the following email:

"Hello Keith,I made 'Secret Lake' and do have copies on DVD. They cost £13.50 each incl. VAT + p&p. Send me your postal address if you would like me to send you one. Regards John Waters"

I thought that there might be other anglers that also remember this great angling video and like myself might also like a copy of this film.
The filmis said by some to be the best angling film up to the Yates 'A Passion for Angling' film and If you want a copy of this great classic film on DVDhere is a link to his web site which gives his phone number and email address.

G

Ged

Cheers Keith.

Been upgrading from VHS to DVD myself. Some I've transfered to DVD myself but they do lack quality but better than the VHS degrading completely and having nothing.

Iain Riley

Reaction score
find a few pepole to club together and you supply the disc i'll copyit you just cover postage £13 50 takes the pee abit.

Keith M

Reaction score
Ian I might have copied it myself if I could have found the old tape that I had it on; but I've now got a good copy on DVD Done by the guy who made the filmplus he signed the DVD as well; I think it's well worth £13.50 (including postage & VAT) for such a classic. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

DZ

Reaction score
Mr Riley

Your a pirate as well as a close season river fisher!/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif