The Watermark ? Powered By Shimano

dsr1

Reaction score
What you don't say is how expensive Watermark is. Also how Watermark over the years have slowly 'eaten' their way into the Cotswold Water Park with their money, resulting in a very good local angling club that offered fishing for all at reasonable membership rates, losing some of their waters.

If they "have a huge respect for the natural surroundings" why are they building second holiday homes, restaurants, bar, etc., like they are going out of fashion.

There are also strong rumours that are getting financially involved elsewhere within the Cotswold Water Park by taking over the management of the Keynes Country Park. I hate to think what " long term environmental management plans" they have for there, with their "huge respect for the natural surroundings".

Sadly, like most things these days, it is all down to money. Well Shimano you have just lost my business, which is a pity because I like your fishing tackle.

jayjay

Reaction score
yes i know wot your saying dav and like you say it is all down to money its sad realy i dont think we gotmany pits left with out these building going uparound them and what realy grinds my gears is they charge you for walking around the lakes before you fish them i mean whaaat r they crazy money money money!