S

Scott Loughnane

Any Irish lads on here?
Scott Loughnane
(Carp Society)

S

Scott Loughnane

Des,
the carpworld is progressing nicely.I met you down at galmoylestown a few years ago,you gave me some boilie stops cause i was all out-i was only a pup then!
Are you coming to our show on the 7th of April?
*scott*

D

Des Tobin

Holy god, you remember that...yeah you were fishing with yer Dad at the time...
As for the show,I can't make it.Pike fishing is taking all of my time at the minute,and then it's Tench time.I have just started an Irish region of The Tenchfishers,so will be busy doing that as well..Anyway, keep in touch,any whackers lately?.

S

Scott Loughnane

Yep,was with the old man then-bloody trout angler!
Fair play for setting up an Irish Region of The Tenchfishers,if you need a hand setting up a meeting give me a bell cause I have lists of place to advertise it.
As for whacker's,unfortunately the lake I was fishing in Kildare was butchered by otter's and I doubt theres anything left!
I don't know yet where im going to be fishing this year but im hoping to do a fair bit!
*scott*

D

Des Tobin

Hi Scott,
Pity about the otters,although lovely creatures,I have seen them wild,first hand but they do have a bad reputation.Good luck wherever you decide to fish,how about that so so secret lake in Mullingar that has big big Tench in it,the one where permission is mandatory.I take it you know where i mean...Part of the Dysart chain....Des.
P.S. Do keep n touch.