Potters Bar A C

F

Fred Bonney

Can anybody help me with contacts for the above club?Thanks, in anticipation of the usual good responses.

P

Paul Thompson

Fred, I know what you're up to, you old sod.
(good luck mate...):)
The donkey walloper..

J

John Pleasance

I used to live in Potters Bar Fred.

But you didn't want to know that!!

I'll email a friend in Hatfield and ask him to look them up in the phone book though.

F

Fred Bonney

Oy Paul, not so much of the old,thanks for your trouble, John.

M

Mark Frame

I used to belong to potters bar AC and it is now very difficault to join you need to be nominated and seconded to get in
I am going to assume that this year it is going to be even harder to get into.
but if you still want to try go and see del in potters bar angling centre

D

David Will

Fred ring Dave Frame of Frames of Hendon tackle shop , the phone number is on this site or in the body of the review for ABU EON multiplier. He has application forms etc.

F

Fred Bonney

Thanks alot everybody I think a personal visit is the order of the day.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Fred.
Have you ever tried turning left (if coming out of Newport) to Lathbury. Follow the road to the church and park up. Take the foot path the same side as the church. At the end turn left and follow down to the river. You are now on the opposite bank to the Kickles farm anglers. Trust me. A favourite swim of an angler who has recently taken one of the biggest ever Whiskers. I used to fish it, but not now, so don't mind telling.

Trust me. You will catch a whopper.

D

David Will

Nice one Murray , now which of the swims on Korda or Broadwater do you want describing?

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Sorry if I've cocked up David, but I've never seen anybody else but me fish the swim. A name was on it 3 seasons ago but not a sole have I seen and the swims don't look as if they have beem occupied.

M

Mike Fidler

Excellant Murray, had to laugh at that. I didn't realise there were so many local people on here, we shall have to organise a Great Ouse fish-in. LOL!!

K

Keith Miller

To those who are not aware, look at localiser under members tab to find members in your locality.