bivvy info

stephen edge

Reaction score
has anyone got or seen a prologic spider, 2 man bivvy.are they as spacious as it is claimed.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Stephen if you are looking for a two man bivvy look on the auction site. Quad 2 man by JRC full spec details available, best bid at the moment £60, they sell for around £200.

stephen edge

Reaction score
torn between the JRC and the spider at the moment.spider spec is a little bit bigger(but that can be deceiving).but i like the fact that because the spiders got a peak the winter skin rolls up small enough to put in your pocket(well allmost)

Foxy

Reaction score
jrc pound for pound is better value. Thoses quads are massive, you need planning permission if you want to put one of those up, if thats what u are looking for then go for it. jrc stealth brolleys also good value. Ive done the last 5 winters in one and they are worth a look

stephen edge

Reaction score
i'm still being mr. indicisive,faffing about trying to make my mind up.Don'nt need it till August,going France with the misses(lucky girl).But the Quad seems to be the most popular.

Cheers for that though Mr Farrow.

CLAYMORE

Reaction score
Is a Nash Hooligan 1 man bivvy ok for starting out night fishing,Don't really want to splash out hundreds of pounds and it ends up sitting in the shed

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
got to agree with roto here leave well alone my mate bought one against everyones advise and boy did he regret it, managed to get a refund in the end after 3months of wrangling he has now got the jrc sti

stephen edge

Reaction score
Had a Combat tt,absolutly crap and not being too bright i went and bought another one, a Groundhog.The Groundhog design is great and i still use it alot,but the materials are realy poor quality and ive had to repair a lot of it myself.Nash don't want to know once they've sold it.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Take the advice of those above, jrc are very good, but i use a Fox Evolution X plus.

Great shelter used it in winter with the wrap no problems, some good deals on these if you look around.

nik saunders

Reaction score
i had the nash double top 2 man but passed it on to my dad now ,i just got the new trakker pioneer ultralite and have to say its pukka great bit of kit ,yes alot of money but my view is you get what you pay for ,now my dad wants to sell the nash and get the ultralite , he did look at the cheaper one but the for me the aquatex one is the best bivvy out there