petition........sign here

C

Cakey

fm_logo.gif

I want to bring back this..............................

Reaction score
I like this shot of Granville in action......and I would support your campaign Cakey....

but then I looked at Granville's grimacing visage, I looked at his squatting position......and, for a reason I can't quite fathom, the name Matt Corker came to the front of my mind.

See what I mean Cakey....

C

Cakey

but the one there now looks like its poo'ed it pants and is having a long range pi55

Deanos

Reaction score
This MAN is a bloody menace!

He could have someones eye out with that rod!

Children visit this site....what kind of example do you think this sets?

If the next time you go down to the local news agents and a gang of hoodies try to poke you in the eye with an FM concept rod...well dont say I didnt tell you so!!!!

Just look at those tiny little fat legs and staring eyes!....IF THAT IS A BLOODY EXPENSIVE BARBEL ROD THAT "BARON HARD UP" IS WAVING ABOUT...I FOR ONE DONT THINK ITS FUNNY!

W

Wolfman Woody

That's not a fish he's got on the end. It's Mark Wintle pulling his string pretending he has a fish on.

If that's not true then he's either snagged himself in a nearby tree - YET AGAIN -, or he's just cast out one of his lumps of stone with a a 2 kilo ball of groundbait wrapped around it.

The Monk

Reaction score
yeah, bring it back, being a traditionalist and all that, in fact I`ve only just noticed its missing??/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif