Sauvelliere ? The Beauty with Beasts

The Monk

Reaction score
An excellent article, i enjoyed reading that, and some lovely fish, well done

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Although some of the shots make it look like we had lots of decent weather it was more a case of taking plenty of shots in those few odd hours when the light was right and it was lashing down.

Wonderful location for photography though. Missed a great shot os a pair of cuckoos, but got some reasonable shots of buzzards in flight, coypus swimming, a few decent ones of wild flowers and a few other subjects that made a good photograph. Here's a non-fishing related one I really like:<div align="center">
<div align="center">
francecart_0.jpg

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Graham, isn'tit about time you updated your barrow mate!

A nice article and a beautiful location.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I've had that barrow a long time Nigel. I keep it for sentimental reasons/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
What an excellent diary of what was obviously a great week.

That venue looks really wonderful, the sort of place where you really don't actually need to catch to chill out and enjoy.

Mind you, I never knew that Graham was a Barcelona fan - well, you live and learn eh? [insert U-No-Wot]

Are the 'sentimental reasons' that you just won't give the barrow back to Woody Graham?

Well done too on the PB Mark, I suppose you'll be buying a bunch of Carping kit now?

F

Frothey

Lovely article and what looks like a cracking venue.

It is amazing how quickly time goes isn't it....

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Sounded like you had a great time and thats what its all about. Next time you go me and Knowlesy will tag along and show you how to have a right good time! /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Wow, that barrow is even more gay than mine! Is Barney underneath all the gay greenery?

I'll send you a couple of shots soon Cakey.

W

Mate, if i had access to a pic or two of Barney on our Bream trip you would be laughing your bits off, BBQ, beer and greenery all come into it. I must try get the pics off him somehow.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I've seen them before Wol, but just in a different location or two. Disgusting behaviour!

ben harris 4

Reaction score
nice article does anyone no of any good lakes and of season tickets lakes around kent / medway please could u pm me ur awnsers ?

cheers

mate

nice fish buy the way

ben/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Some nice photos with the new D300 there Graham.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks for the photographic advice on Saturday Ron.

You know, when you told me I'd have to step closer to you when using the wide angle lens so as to fill the frame.

I'd never have figured that one out.

W

lol lol lol /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Graham Brazier 2

Reaction score
Graham and Mark

What a great article just in time for me asi am going to Sauevelliere in July as part of my 40th birthday celebrations/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Any suggestions on the type and quantity of bait i should take for 4 anglers for a weeks fishing and what rigs/methods etc worked for you

thanks graham