Billy Clarke does a virtual tour of shop!!

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know I have mentioned Billy Clarke's Sheffield shop a few times on here and what an Aladdin's cave it is. Well now billy has added a virtual tour on his website, so you guys out there can now see why I make a lot fuss about this little gem of a tackle shop...Go on have a peep it won't hurt ;)

B

binka

C'mon Mark where's the linky?

I'm far too lazy to search ;)

And if I buy anything you are personally responsible...

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
C'mon Mark where's the linky?

I'm far too lazy to search ;)

And if I buy anything you are personally responsible...

All the years I have had a PC I still don't know how to put links on web pages...Do they call it copy and paste???

Someone might do it for me on here :)

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
You'd think that by now they'd have the software available where you could actually take a rod off his display and try it in your own home. Mind you, then he'd lose even more stock from those who wouldn't put it back again after. :(

seksee

Reaction score
Jesus Christ what a place! I zoomed in to see some of the prices too - cheapest I've ever seen in a shop by far... Spotted an exage reel for £49.99 which is cheaper than most websites! Your lucky to have this place on your doorstep... :thumbs:

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ what a place! I zoomed in to see some of the prices too - cheapest I've ever seen in a shop by far... Spotted an exage reel for £49.99 which is cheaper than most websites! Your lucky to have this place on your doorstep... :thumbs:

The shop is run by very nice Genuine folk too which is a bonus in today's cut and thrust world :)

Last edited:

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The thing about Billy's shop is that because it is so well laid out and clean and tidy you can't leave without buying anything, but I really don't mind giving him my custom:)