THIS IS FOR AZ

Phil Lambert

Reaction score
AZ, you and I were both fortunate enough to win a Sonubaits award on 11 April for our reviews. Did you ever receive your prize? Nothing so far has come my way.

Azler

Reaction score
No phil i have'nt, but i never expected anything, never won owt' before, got lucky we ar lass last neet though!!!

Foxy

Reaction score
Well i have to say iwon a pair of sealskin socks on here about3 years ago for a review of some rubber maggots and ive still got them now. They came within about 4 days, the chaps even dropped me a mail to ask me what size i was!

Nice one FM /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

Phil - Az,

Drop Graham a line about it. <u>editor@fishingmagic.com</u>

Probably just an oversight or Graham's forgotten, he does that you know? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif Not deliberately, just his memory is going.

The Monk

Reaction score
what with the new picture Woody, have they got you playing count dracular or something now?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

I got my Sonubaitsprize yesterday, the lovely Monica sorted it for me.

Thanks FM and Sonu, but especially Monica/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Just shows you can get the staff nowadays......sometimes/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Peter Jacobs wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>"playing count dracular or something now" Never could spell could you Nick . . . . . . . Insert daft smiling thing - - - > [HERE] </blockquote>
my spellings OK peter, its everybody elses/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
I KNOW YOU!....THATS NOT WOODY....ITS BILL SYKES WHO GAVE NANCY A BLOODY GOOD HIDING IN OLIVER!

Someone should tell Woody about this....before you know it he will have a dozen kids running round his garden singing songs about food and pinching wallets and stuff!

Something must be done!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I just had a box FULL of all sorts delivered yesterday from Sonu, did one review just two weeks agoand bugger me i won. Looks interesting stuff that i will have a play around with whilst Breaming.

Foxy

Reaction score
lets all take a minute ouy to thanks those lovely people at fm, whithout whom, we wouldnt have a reason to log in every day. .