Bid for a day with Ray Clarke

C

Cakey

Ray will meet the winner at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock Village Oxfordshire

here he will supply the punt ,the bait,and lunch

he will also supply any tackle needed (but not to keep)

dates to be arranged between winner and Ray (one time roach record holder)

have a look .........................HERE

All monies from auction to go to Norwich & District Diabetes UK Youth Group

reason for auction....................HERE

Thanks Ray your a gent

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
yeh cakey get it right.

Fishing is from a punt only. tench and Bream go to double figures, roach 2lb plus and perch go to 4lb. pike have been taken to just under 40lb, with carp to 40lb.

I would just like to add that a day during the week is fine by me, (i get a day off) and its an early start gates open at 6am, i will do all the rowing if that helps.

This place is paradise.

C

Cakey

a dayw ith the ginger whinge finishes at 15.05 today.......................Morespiders could be coming south !

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Well done Spidee man, if I weren't skint due to a ginger git pushing the bivvy price right up I'd have had a go for this.................Pike!

Good on ya Ray /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
I believe your a miserable sod Ray. Mr White and Mr Gaunttold me that.

If we fish opposite end's of the punt, I have a partition I can erect in the middle ,

that way we wont have to talk to one another all day.

Please make sure you bring your own bait co's your not having any of mine.

PS I have put you on my ignore list now, so if you want to come with me, you had better start being nice to me.

captain carrott

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Well done Spidee man, if I weren't skint due to a ginger git pushing the bivvy price right up I'd have had a go for this.................Pike!

Good on ya Ray /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

if it weren't for being skint from going bankrupt last year i'd have snapped his hand off at the chance.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Cheers Morespiders,

When we meet up i first say Hello, then kick you were it hurts, then do it once more just to make sure.

I take your bait and tip it down your underpants, stick you in the punt push you out and take shooting practice at the punt. As i am a shit hot shot, the punt sinks very fast.

I am now on the bank peeing myself with laughter watching you trying to swim while still rubbing your balls.

Then we have a cup of tea and start fishing, sound ok with you Derek.

Mr White would say that, he would still like to have some colour in his hair, fancy being named after the colour of your hair.

Wol would also say that, but i wont tell you why on fm, it wouldnt be fare on him would it Mr White.