Morning

bigcarpchaser

Reaction score
Warming up now!!

Liking the forum, very informative.
Bit about me....fished since I was taken by my Dad whilst still in my pram and I'm nearly 50 now...jeez, that's old!!
Love Carp and Barbel fishing but needing to just get out for a couple of hours on a local pond after work and finding time precious and there's not enough hours in the day what with running two business, kids, Mrs, mates all needing my time so it's grab the minimum amount of gear and while away an evening or two instead of being stuck in front of the PC is the plan.
I'm lucky enough to be a member at Kempton and the fishing is great even if the lake itself isn't exactly picturesque, the fish more than make up for it.
Also love fishing The Thames, Kennet and Lodden. Needing a nice quiet bit of Thames near Reading where I'm not going to get mugged so if anyone has any suggestions I'd be pleased to here them
Wish I'd seen St Patricks Stream for sale earlier than I did cause I'd have convinced the Mrs to buy it for me lolol.
Also like a spot of off roading and run a vehicle protection company for a spot of fun and it pays for me to put good bloke things like winches and ATR's on my D3 which is also THE BEST fishing car in the world, fact.
Anyway, look forward to hopefully providing some input and gaining from everyone's wealth of knowledge
Oh yea, I also support West Ham but we won't talk about that today :(
Thanks all, Gary

barbelboi

Reaction score
Welcome to FM Gary, also love fishing the Loddon and Kennet (among others) but was never a fan of St Pat's - often far too crowded.
Jerry

B

binka

welcome-signboard-smiley-emoticon_zps1bd97fdd.gif