Crabtree Drinking Game

Reaction score
Can't take credit for this ... My wife's idea...

Turn to Quest every Thursday and watch John Bailey's new show...

Have a drink every time he says 'Crabtree'...

After 5 mins I was ****** as a Peter! :w

Bonus drinks for each time they get a bite and John nicks the rod from the youngster ;):w:w

danozzy

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha nice one great game, not sure I'd enjoy the hang over Friday morning though!

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't need an excuse like that. Last week I had two bottles of Black Lurcher at 9.2% ABV while watching the show and got a little silly :D

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can remember years ago when a certain Mr Hayes started on TV, he had just signed up with Shimano and got his show off the ground. If I had a drink every time I heard him mention his sponsors I would have ended up in hospital with Alcoholic poisoning. At least JB doesn't keep mentioning Hardy every other word!

bullet

Reaction score
I can remember years ago when a certain Mr Hayes started on TV, he had just signed up with Shimano and got his show off the ground. If I had a drink every time I heard him mention his sponsors I would have ended up in hospital with Alcoholic poisoning. At least JB doesn't keep mentioning Hardy every other word!

Perhaps he doesn't need to.....maybe Hardy are planning a Mr Crabtree range of heritage tackle to pull them out of the doldrums,complete with centrepins you can't turn the rachet off.:D

Reaction score
Sh*t!

You gotta be hardcore to play tonight.... Over 30 'crabtrees' so far and this week's Peter keeps missing bites!

There's gotta be a nicked rod and strike from Bailey soon... meaning the inevitable plus 10...

Ah John's just poached it!!

Can't add it up... but doubt I'll make the stairs to bed now...

****** as a Peter! Lol! :w