fed up with camo?

CRITTER

Reaction score
back after a long spell in work land.

i had decided to renew my fishing clothing and get some new lugage ,so a trip to climax tackle in Dronfield was on the cards. Now im one to create and when i landed i was instantly on one..........all i could see was camo this camo that camo baiting needles camo buckets camo wallets ,hats ,gloves and even camo reels...what the fluck is going on????

Dont get me wrong camo is good ,i have got my fare share but its getting out of hand a bit.I know another member who has just put a thread up about camo dont get me wrong with models like that id buy more but whats happening to traditional greens browns etc .

anyone else share my views????

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
lol - popped into a local retailer yesterday and noticed the 'camo' boilies??? Wtf is that all about?

/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Foxy

Reaction score
lol camo boilies /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif my fave has got to be camo bivvy slippers....

CAT

Reaction score
Camon mate its not that bad,anyway i hear youboughta camo pole with camo elastic, just because you got a free camo kinder egg, lol

BarryC

Reaction score
Bought a camo float the other day----------------CAN'T FLUCKING SEE IT

Geoff Brown

Reaction score
And the best bit? 99% of the camo wearers then buy a gaudy Halfrods/Max Power colour scheme chrome plated reel. /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Shine

Reaction score
If it wasnt for camo gear I wouldnt have got such a good laugh when I was fishing alarge pit last year. There was a guy fully camoed up. (is camoed a word?).

Seems ok you think. This is a chalk pit and all around you is chalk. He looked like a walking tree branch!!

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
And don't forget your toilet roll, never without mine, don't want a 'flash' of white, (or pink), in the undergrowth.
camo-toilet.jpg

Agent no.9

Reaction score
oh oh but this is the best bit, most of the camou gear is aimed at the carp lads who fish with big pit reels and rods that cast their baits further than the eye can see, so they aint going to be seen by the fish at 120 yrds anyway lol lol .

R

Roto Fryer

there was once a potato peeler manufacturer who decided to make orange potato peelers. the result was that sales plummeted. they then started to re make peelers the same colour as spud skin. the result was that sales took off again as people kept throwing the peelers out with the peel.

Transfer this to fishing. all your small items are now camo. how many will you lose because you cant see them easily? bright things are easy to see where as camo things are not.

simple economics/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif