Big News

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

The culmination of many weeks hard saving and work is tomorrow when The Monk sallies forth into the big city of The Manc to procure his Nikon D300!!!

The news of this mighty purchase has even reached other websites via a character known as "Nick 279".

The Monk

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaha/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
itys taken me about 3 months of hard saving, everytime her indoors has sent me to the shops I`ve kept the change, the money in law has also contributed significantly, its been bludi hard work being nice to her for the last few month,I can tell you, also had a bit of help from my mates Ron, Merv, Gedand a few other FMers who have bought dodgy gear off me, thanks guys/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

You mean all that stuff I bought off you is dodgy?

Which Scouser did you get it from?

W

Wolfman Woody

I can see the staff in Jessops now rubbing their hands with glee.

Shame they'll be disappointed.

The Monk

Reaction score
well, ive just phoned every shop in Manchester for a D300 £950 and only one will sell for that price, and he hasnt got any in!!!/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif, I even gave Jessops another chance and they`ve blown it again!!!, I`m not paying anymore than £950 for one!!!

G

Ged

Hi Monk.

Given Uk Digital a ring in Chlitheroe 01200 444 744.

They ahve it at £979 for body only on their web site. Could be worth bartering.