River Teme at Whitbourne

Steve King

Reaction score
Whitbourne Angling Club controls a stretch of the Teme at Whitbourne on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire border. The club would welcome a few more members.

Annual Membership is £47.50

More details available from the secretary Richard Jones 01885 410625

Rich P

Reaction score
Hi Steve - and, I presume, a few other waters? I've fished the Teme at Knightwick (which looks to be just down the road) and it's a lovely stretch. Is there a website, or do you have details of the other waters?

Cheers, Rich

Reaction score
Whitbourne Angling Club controls a stretch of the Teme at Whitbourne on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire border. The club would welcome a few more members.

Annual Membership is £47.50

More details available from the secretary Richard Jones 01885 410625

Glad to see you've settled in to your new home Steve...

Drop me a PM on the other channel and we could meet up further downstream and I'll show you a few spots on the Severn and Teme... :)

Steve King

Reaction score
Hi Steve - and, I presume, a few other waters? I've fished the Teme at Knightwick (which looks to be just down the road) and it's a lovely stretch. Is there a website, or do you have details of the other waters?

Cheers, Rich

Hi Rich

It is just the one stretch of the Teme the club leases, but it is quite a long stretch with 3 access points. Give Richard a bell and he will explain a bit more.

The website is a bit outdated I'm afraid!!

-------

Will do ****y! I have been a member of Whitbourne AC for a couple of years! Well before I moved to the leafy suburbs of Bromsgrove!

Steve
Steve