Any in North?

jackson green

Reaction score
Hi im new to this site and was wondering if there were any fish-ins in the North West as i would be interested in joining in on one.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Mate and welcome to FM. Yes I,m in the North West and there,s lots of fish-ins up here. But how far up North-West were you thinking off.

Jimmy.

jackson green

Reaction score
Im in Lancaster but can travel. Ive not done much fishing out of the area so would like to give it a go.

The Monk

Reaction score
Hi mate welcome aboard, I used to be from Lancashire untill the Government moved the goal posts, yes we have fish-ins on the Ribble/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, but you do get a few scousers turning up, so keep a lock on your maggot tin

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Hi mate welcome aboard, I used to be from Lancashire untill the Government moved the goal posts, yes we have fish-ins on the Ribble/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, but you do get a few scousers turning up, so keep a lock on your maggot tin</blockquote>
chicken.gif

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
We have 2 on the ribble one before xmas and then one around the end of feb start of march. Keep a look out.

If you know somewhere that could acomadate us then organise one yourself.