Walthamstow Reservoir

meat

Reaction score
hello eveyone just wondering if any would/could give me any info about fishing walthamstow reservoiras im thinking off giveing it a go in june some time ive never fished there b4 and would be very greatfull for any info best baits,rigs swim and anything else many thanks

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Take a fast barrow and a pair of trainers!

W

kin ell, your there, everywhere i go, i do hope you aint turning into 'only me'!!!

'only me' would be the only one irritating enough for hierarchy in the big fish world to have photographers jumping in the lake photographing someone casting and some bugger photographing that, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

W

harryenfield.jpg

Only meeeeeeeeeeeyou wanna read IYCF if you wanna catch Crucians

dont do it like that, do it like this.........Only meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Only meee.

You only put turbo boots on with your fast trolley when the bailiff's on his way!

B

Bully

Poor bloke, give him some advice!

Mine is - best place I have ever been fishing for........................

a good sleep.

R

RobD

Everything works on there meat...

Popups, bottom baits, boilies, sweetcorn...if you see the fish cruising the surface (travelling) get a zig-rig out....single hooks baits with just a pva bag can work or sometimes fishing over a kilo or two of bait will work. It's a moody place mate so youcould do withregular visitsand work out what's working.

Your best bet for actually banking something is No1 and No2/3, the Maynards can be a lot harder....wherever you go keep an eye out for rolling fish and move onto em quick if nothing is happening in your swim, very tight to the islands can be good but you can catch em all over....good luck /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif