Nikon MB-D10 Multi-Power Battery Pack Grip for D300

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Never buy owt from them, amazed they arestill going. Red filter from them £99.99 just got it from Photoland £64.95 delivered.

The Monk

Reaction score
yes Wol they are crap, I only buy from jessops if I`m desperate and as a last resort

The Monk

Reaction score
har har see its in the photographic section, got you/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
I don't suppose they have an angling section on ThinkCamera do they.

What are we to expect next on here, a cycling section for anglers that go on their bike or dog section for those that take their dogs with them? We're going to be inundated by newbies with other interests, but with nowhere as good as FM to hang out and talk bo****ks.

The Monk

Reaction score
we have a guitar section on FM too/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Geoff Brown

Reaction score
For anything other than Nikon bodies and lenses (for obvious warranty reasons), I find ordering from one of the big Hong Kong shops cheapest. A quick search on stolenfakeornonexistantgoods.com (that's eBay to you or me!) found some at £164 inc. P&P VAT & Duty.

The Monk

Reaction score
cheers Geoff I`ll try that, I found one on one of the sites for £145, cant remember which site though /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

PS I used to be in the RAC Geoff but I`m with the AA now!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Graham doesn't appear to know about it.</blockquote>
yes he does, hes a secret shredder and on it all the time/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Angling and photography are two persuits that have complemented each other for many years. As anglers, we often find we are in places of great beauty at the times of the day when great photographs can be made. This is of course in addition to the more mundane trophy pictures of fish caught.

Personally I prefer to see pictures of fishbeing caught!

Some people, like myself and Graham for example have photography as a hobby in it's own right and a photo section will most likely help many to enjoy angling even more. It is nice to look back at past successes.

The Monk

Reaction score
yes angling and photography certainly go hand in hand, everytime we open that shutter we are recording history/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Geoff Brown

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

PS I used to be in the RAC Geoff but I`m with the AA now!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
Me too. I found my drinking problem didn't improve with the RAC. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif