Kryston Heavy Metal Extra

C

Cakey

One quick Q does it stick better when rubbed on to Super Silk to sink it ?

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

dunno and dont care , what i do care about is coming up to cheshunt last night to meet ya , and you werent bloody there. good night though had a crack with fred.

C

Cakey

my rep was there ..............................he said you wasnt

Morespiders

Reaction score
Yep that's all you gotta do Mr White, smear it in where you want it. Will demonstrate it to you on Sywell/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Yep that's all you gotta do Mr White, smear it in where you want it.
</blockquote>

Don't let him do the smearing Cakester ..........

W

Wolfman Woody

"Dave Chilton always turns out better product when the process is in his own hands"

Ha, this is a laugh. He has a team of dwarfs he's pressganged from nearby Bolton to mix it up for him. There they are all day with big wooden paddles stirring the stuff round in Pyrex bowls until the grand master is happ with the consistency.

Only then does he have a team of northern beauties (you've seen them in his adverts)
tshirtimage.jpg

to roll out portions of the putty on their inside thighs and then pat them on their kneecaps to the correct shape and size.

He's a slave driver right enough, but having said that it's a lovely product and I think slightly heavier than the previous version. If it is, you won't need as much and therefore it works out cheaper still.

But please Mr Chiltern, buy those ladies a good meal sometime, they look like they could use one. Do they do arm wrestling? Deanos could be interested in a new wife if so.