Fishing/hunting clothing for kids

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score

I took my son age 14 to the gun club I'm looking to join on Sunday and he came back having enjoyed the morning, but now he's wanting a jacket and trousers in camouflage pattern.
Has anyone bought any kids clothing liker theses - I don't want to by him just over trousers and a thin plastic jacket but would buy his a decent lined set.
This type of clothing is available on eBay but I need to take him some where he can try things on

sam vimes

Reaction score
Deerhunter usually do stuff in kids sizes. If you shop around you can usually pick it up with decent discounts. The snag is that it isn't exactly cheap to start with. As soon as they make something out of the proprietry camo patterns (realtree/mossy oak) they seem to be able to charge whatever they like.

CHILDRENS CLOTHING : Deerhunter - Swillington Shooting Supplies If your lad is big enough to fit into small mans size then you might be able to pick up bigger bargains.
Clearance Outlet - Gun Shop, Shotguns, Rifles, Pistols, Air Rifles, Airguns, Gun Trader, Rifle Scopes, Accessories, Cabinets, Safes in Dorset and Devon, UK, Sportsman Gun Centre

P.S. Anston by any chance?

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Decathlon does a range of hunting stuff for kids and adults.

Hi Matt
been down this lunch tiem and they've got nothing in the Sheffield store

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

Deerhunter usually do stuff in kids sizes. If you shop around you can usually pick it up with decent discounts. The snag is that it isn't exactly cheap to start with. As soon as they make something out of the proprietry camo patterns (realtree/mossy oak) they seem to be able to charge whatever they like.

CHILDRENS CLOTHING : Deerhunter - Swillington Shooting Supplies If your lad is big enough to fit into small mans size then you might be able to pick up bigger bargains.
Clearance Outlet - Gun Shop, Shotguns, Rifles, Pistols, Air Rifles, Airguns, Gun Trader, Rifle Scopes, Accessories, Cabinets, Safes in Dorset and Devon, UK, Sportsman Gun Centre

P.S. Anston by any chance?

Thansk Sam

Yes we went up to an open shoot at Anston gun club

very friendly - got my gun set up correctly - hope to get membership in 3 months

sam vimes

Reaction score
Thansk Sam

Yes we went up to an open shoot at Anston gun club

very friendly - got my gun set up correctly - hope to get membership in 3 months

They are good bunch that I haven't visited for far too long. Look out for the resident tree hobbit.;):D Ask around, you'll get pointed in the right direction.;):D

sam vimes

Reaction score
Are you a member up there?

No, it's far too far away. I used to shoot on the NEFTA and national competition circuits a few years back and visited quite a few times. Got to know plenty of the lads there through the competitions.

P.S. Just wait until the bluebells come through!

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is loads of this stuff for sale in the states including realtree babygro's (you better have a good memory if you put the baby down in the woods wearing one of those). I can't see kids sizes not being available on line somewhere..

frothy

Reaction score
Don't Barbour do a children's range? May well be worth looking at if so