The Nikon D300 owners Club

The Monk

Reaction score
Eeerr most certainly not MeLud, how did you get in anyway???

Reaction score
I'm going to make one myself. How difficult can it be?

I slipped the bloke on the door a fiver and he let me through. Keep an on him he's clearly not to be trusted.

The Monk

Reaction score
I will Matt, he looked a bit dodgy at the interview, I guess I should have twigged with the scouse accent

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Mark Wintle (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>No room for us D3 owners then....</blockquote>
no sorry Mark, you guys are a bit too upper class for us great unwashed mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wobbly Face (As Per Ed) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I think we should ALL be let in for having to put up with Monk's antics for purchasing his D 300.</blockquote>

Your in Ged mate, if only for buying all that dodgy gear off me/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

(PS have the police been round yet?)

Nathan

Reaction score
I've got a 5 mega pixel camera on my phone - it probably takes better pictures than your D300!

hehe!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
I think we need to tighten up security here fellow D300 owners/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifsack that bludi scouser on the door

Yes you can get in Ron, but we are thinking about stating a D300 with battery pack owner clubs, eerr as soon as I get one of course, now you wont be allowed in that one Ron because you wont qualify/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I'll bet I can show you a better portfolio of landscape and fishing shots taken in the last 2 months than you can.

And there are no slappers at weddings nor Thomas the Tank Engine look-alikes amongst them.

So there!!

And I don't want a blithering battery pack!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

By the way, mobile camera phones are icky, schmaltzy and even considering them shows a great lack of taste!!

/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
sorry Ron, no battery pack, no membership to the highly excusive Nikon D300 and battery pack owners club, my hands are tied mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

DSC_0106_0.jpg

Im in................................

The Monk

Reaction score
lovely picture mate, although it looks like its been taken with a Nikon D200 with a battery pack to me??/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Sky could do with a bit of Photoshopping. You need two layers pallets to sort out the detail in the shadows, I think another horse would help.

And yes, a bit of dodging and burning all round.

/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif