Swiss govt. effectively ban coarse angling

Adrian Nicholas

Reaction score
Swiss govt. effectively ban coarse angling
p.7 a/times today,
another political correctness gone mad, the swiss govt. has banned catch and release and joined the krauts, like as usual, in banning catch and release and legislating for all coarse fish to be killed, sweden is also to follow suit- the perverted logic of these 'green' ar*eholes is supposedlely conservation, boot 'em out of FIPS - i hope that this politically motivated crap is not going to be like the ludicrous recent interpretations of health and safety and preferential human rights and legal aid for 'asylum seekers' and economic migrants prioritised, twisted and followed without regard to facts or consequence by the sheep.

make sure your local mps and euro MEPs are told of this twisted cr*p before they go along with it as some, as the swiss example shows- have'nt a f**ckin clue.Don't say You did'nt were'nt warned!!!

The Monk

Reaction score
Mmmmm so what happens after they caught and killed everything then??

mind you fox hunting has been banned in this country, but loads of people still go fox hunting, you could always put your catch in a keep net and tell you you are going to kill them eventually, yes its lunacy and difficult to enforce of course, ooopps I have an hole in my keep net, do you have evidence that I`ve release that fish??>

The Monk

Reaction score
I think we should ban cuckoo clocks/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, or kill everyone we get hold off

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
The Swiss have also banned (in the same legal instrument) the keeping of goldfish in the old fashioned goldfish bowls.
Now you will have to have a full tank with filtration and all that goes with it if you want to keep your Swiss goldfish.

On Sunday evening, late on Radio 5, they had the deputy chief idiot from P*T* who was lauding the actions of the Swiss, stating that they were going to campaign for the same thing here in the UK, starting with the goldfish bowl ban.

Rightly so the host of the programme treated him as a comedy act and had a hard time speaking for laughing.

So, watch out for the next installment of the P*T* roadshow no doubt complete with 'educational' kits for our school children to brainwash them into believing their ill-informed bullsh!te.

The Monk

Reaction score
"stating that they were going to campaign for the same thing here in the UK, starting with the goldfish bowl ban."

so no more playing Buzz Light Yearsthen/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Keith M

Reaction score
If we catch a P*T* idiot; especially a Swiss one,must we kill it??
What has the poor fish done to deserve them?

Reaction score
The Swiss have banned everything yet they still go on producing those fancy knives, which clearly increase the probability of a cut or havin someones eye out.

slime monster

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>The Swiss have banned everything yet they still go on producing those fancy knives, which clearly increase the probability of a cut or havin someones eye out.</blockquote>
then you would need a band aid which is probably banned!

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
1/ It's illegal to hang towels on a washing line in Swtizerland....but only on Sundays.

2/ If you attend a barbeque with at a friends house in Switzerland you'll be met by said friend at the door. He willasyou to select your meat then carefully weight it, and charge you at the same rate as a butcher would.

Seems like a strange place does Switzerland.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

They don't ban firearms!

In fact every able bodied person over the age of 18 has to join the Swiss army. He is issued with an assault rifle and ammo which is kept at home.

No doubt Gordon Brown will be rubbing his hands and thinking of ways to institute a Swiss type angling ban!

L

Laurie Harper

The thing that strikes me as bonkers is the rationale behind this rule that you must kill anything you catch, which is that as it is "injured", it must be despatched to put it out of its suffering. Presumably, the sauasge eaters and makers of cuckoo clocks also euthanaise (hav I spelt that rite?) their children if they fall over and cut their knees...

Reaction score
Here's the rational:

Anglers generally catch for sport. As caring conservationists we release our catch so that the fish can swim another day and go and breed. But what if we have to kill everything we catch? Perhaps we won't go fishing anymore!!!!

Effectively, angling for sport has been banned - they just do say it like that.