pva bags

sparkie

Reaction score
anyone got any info on pva bags?????????? i got some the other day after talking to a couple of lads at my local lake. any preferred techniques with them as i don't have much experience and hoping to go after some doubles this year

F

Frothey

HEREfor starters - plenty of others if you look around. The kryston bags are top notch too...

sparkie

Reaction score
cheers mate that's helped me out when season starts i will let you know how i get on with the bags./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

B

Bully

....when the season starts?

There is no season on lakes /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

sparkie

Reaction score
new to the scene and fm. my local lake has it's two main lakes closed til 16th june cos of spawning i thought was cos of season./forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

R

Roto Fryer

The best ones are those that don't melt in the rain/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

R

Roto Fryer

i used to buy mine on the net. top quality and around 50% of shop prices

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

There are a number of clubs that still operate a closed season on some or all of their still waters.

sparkie

Reaction score
I'm guessing pva bags are effective i think the ones i got are jrc. how long do they take to dissolve??????? when my local main lakes are open i will get a few pics on the site and see if i can get used to the bags/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

sparkie

Reaction score
was the difference with the mesh are they made with same material? the bag on that clip didn't open out i see what you're saying, all info is good info/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif i wanna have a good first year and will be trying out all techniques til i find one comfortable.

C

Cakey

I just didnt like all the bits drifting around...........................

C

Cakey

mind you 5 mins later and it might all be gone but.................

sparkie

Reaction score
it didn't look to promising but alot of people seem to have luck. i'll give it ago. how do mesh bags work.

sparkie

Reaction score
when i've got a bit of experience behind me i might go to river ebro after the pussy. heard its pretty hot out there/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif