FishingMagic Auction Makes the Dailies

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
"A day's fishing with top anglers.Or Lee swords"

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Seriously though, great publicity for a worthwhile cause. Hats off and respect due to both Richard and Cakey for sorting this out every year.

F

Fred Bonney

Terrific publicity, well done Cakey, and good luck with the fund raising this weekend,sorry I can't be there.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Yes great news, well done to Cakey and Richard, and those who have made donations for the cause, and a good one at that.

By the way have our own media, the angling press given the auction a write up? if not why not?.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Please guys and gals lets not forget Mark Hewitt who kindly allowed us to come in on the fish in he arranged.

I take my hat off to Cakey for the spendidly efficient way he has run the auction. I would also like to thank all those people who have donated prizes or bid for them and to Graham at FM for allowing us to do on the site and Chris Bishop for the publicity he has given the event.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FROM DI And I.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Superb news, well done to ALL who have been involved in organising the match and those who kindly donated and bid for/at the auction.

And a thank you to Mark for letting us kidnap his fish-in for the match.

I'm all excited, really looking forward to it.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
MATCH?????

I thought it was a friendly get together?

Bugger! No wonder Wol wouldn't tell me what bait was catching!

Brilliant fund raiser for a brilliant cause! Hats off to all on FM who donated prizes and hats off to all those that have bid for them.

FishingMagic...............what a site.