Cobra Tackle

Glosfisher

Reaction score
Posted this on the Coarse Board but thought it might be more appropriate here.

I'm trying to find out whether Cobra Tackle are still in existence. I wanted to buy some of their throwing sticks.

Does anyone have a contact address?

Cheers

R

Roto Fryer

www.cobra-international.co.uk

the site appeared to be down yesterday but as I'm in Thailand it could be gremlins. why don't you make one yourself it's very easy.Any plumber has the tools to do it/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

R

RobD

They closed down something like three years ago I think mate, they left their web site running for a good while but it was just some old stuff and an explanation of why they had closed their business.

If the web site doesn't work now that's probably that, gone forever /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Yes , gone but not forgotten, Nina Sansome owned Cobra , what a woman.

Cheap plastic immitation's finished her, still got four of the real Cobra's.

F

Frothey

still got a couple of the origional sticks, includingthe king cobra (?) - metal for baits upto 28mm. A real mans throwing stick, and the reason my right arm is so muscular /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

R

RobD

could always get a baitboat instead I guess /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

i could, but that would be cheating........../forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Glosfisher

Reaction score
Thanks everybody.

What a shame, they produced some excellent stuff.

steveo

Reaction score
Ok Roto..

Im a Plumber,when I get time I'll av a go at making a throwing stick.I'll let you know how it goes.

;0

Lark

Reaction score
I was in Fosters a couple of weeks ago and I'm sure Isaw somevery Cobra-esque looking throwing sticks. I'm prettysure they were black-anodised aluminium and not plastic.