danny fairbrass stolen gear

nik saunders

Reaction score
dont know if any one heard danny fairbrass the boss of korda had all his gear nicked all they left was his tackle box , these scum should be hung, my dad had his tackle box stolen from out side his bivvy early in morning when he was asleep it was a crappy day ticket water but thats not the point it took my dad years to build up ,has it come to a point that you cant even leave ya barrow outside soon every thing will have to be kept in the bivvy "including ya rods"/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

wasn't this a year or so ago? or has he had it nicked again?

got to be said, i got into the habit ofnever leaving any gear outside (hardly ever use a barrow, its that old i doubt it'd get nicked anyway!), probably from when i used to fish farlows a bit!

NIGE K

Reaction score
it was quite a while ago when it was nicked if i remember

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
After a few sets of rods, reels and pods being stolen on night sessions I have now taken to fishing only a couple of hours into darkness, then I take everything inside the bivvy (I use a Fox Contimental 2 man Easy Dome) and then start again an hour or tw obefore dawn.

What a sad sign of these 'modern' times.

F

Frothey

i'm one of those wierdo's that has the rods right next to the bedchaiselongue when possible - even though most of the lakes i fish are in the middle of no-where but its not worth the risk.....

nik saunders

Reaction score
yep my mate has made me looked like a cock ,was ages ago,i betting he told me knowing i just joined the site "school boy error"i will say though a blo0ke wondered up to me about three month ago on the bank and offered me three shimano 10000 xte s for a £100 ,he had all odds and sods in the back of his car ,sayin he was givin up fishing but had too many different types of fishin stye tackle in the boot all going for silly prices , now you may say i was a fool to pass shimano reels for a £100 ,but to me they come from from another angler "stolen" will not buy never will, when something is too good there is always a catch .and sorry for the cock up bought it hook line and sinker/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif