Pikey fishing

M

MarkTheSpark

SALE NOW ON! I like the look of the little fishing bag, the rod bag thingy and the bargain basement lure box - if it's any good, you could chuck the lures away and keep the box.

JUNE 1ST, THAT'S SUNDAY

Maggie

Reaction score
Wow, I like the new fishingbag at£10 therod bag at £10 and the rod Pod at £20. they don't look bad for the money either.

Reaction score
If its anything like the usual gear it will fall apart when you first use it, some of the bits in the "Bait Box" (lures spinners etc) the bag dosent look too bad either

most of it is from http://www.angelsport.de/en/ (askari fishing (German))

Ryan

Windy

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>JIMMY ( P A A S ) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

So what about the fishing books that they are selling ?.</blockquote>Presumably they do it and the tackle manuals translated into Lithuanian and Romanian as well.....

RedRobbo

Reaction score
Regarding the fishing bags, stick a well known tackle manufacturers badge on and they would sell for three times the price.........Well worth the money.......

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the bag is good buy, its basically a unbranded chub snooper bag which retails for about ?30 Cant comment on the book but from what others say it is supposed to be good value. The lures etc are use once then throw away jobs because the wire rusts inside very easily and the hooks aren't the best either

Ryan

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Take a look at the waders for £15 put a brand name on them and you will pay £50.

A number of FM members have had the bag a while and no problems.

I bought two for my younger sons to stop them using my fox bag, and the zips and base are the same, the bag is not as big, but for £7 each if it lasts a year so what.

My fox bag is only two years old and starting to fall apart, so brand is not always the best, plus the fox cost about £35, so i could buy 5 at £7 and get longer life for my money.

M

MarkTheSpark

I got the bag, and it's now full of lures. It's really excellent. I thought the rag tag assembly of lures weren't up to much, even at the price.

As for thje rods, I'd like to have got one out of the bag for a proper look. I've seen some teles that are really very gpod indeed.

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
I bought the bag. Great buy, perfect size for fly or lure fishing, plenty of pockets. zips seem to be decent quality. Time will tell I guess but for that price, if it only lasts a year, its still a bargain!