Help to pick a present please

vasmasta

Reaction score
I am going back to Ukraine this summer and i want to get something nice for my dad. (something in £50 range) He is obsessed with fishing and has a lot of gear. I dont want to ask him what he wants coz it wont be a surprise. He like float fresh water fishing the most and enters a lot of team matches.

I love fishing my self but i dont rly do much shopping i have everything i need and i rarely go fishing.

some ideas would be very helpful, maybe theres something new on market that every one is trying at the moment ? simple as floats or w/e i dont rly follow tackle shop i wouldn't know xD

thx in advice

vasmasta

Reaction score
If he likes float fishing then I'd get him some floats.

There are a few people that make stunning floats, they're handmade and aren't cheap but each one is a work of art. They do tend to be a very traditional English style.

Information Page

Hand made floats - Fine hand built cane rods by Paul Cook

Probably the most well known Handmade Fishing Floats By Andrew Field

awww those look lovely !!! i would want them my self :p coz i am more oldschool. But my dad takes it as a sport and i dont think he would use them.

Thx anyway

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Buy him some Sebile magic swimmers these soft lures will catch him a few fish they are the business.

Last edited:

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have a look at the Drake floats on the tackle UK website they are handmade but are not fancy and so can be used without worry! Get him a set of the Avon floats...nice!!!