Fishing Tournament in New zeland

tomjasox

Reaction score
Tri nation fishing tournament is also waiting for IfishO members. The overall winner selected from country will be automatically chosen from tri nation fishing tournament. It’s a brilliant chance to compete among best anglers of Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. If you missed IfishO tournament, don’t worry you have your chance now. Hurry for this time tournament and register for IfishO membership.

Ifisho

chirs brown

Reaction score
Tri nation fishing tournament is also waiting for IfishO members. The overall winner selected from country will be automatically chosen from tri nation fishing tournament. It’s a brilliant chance to compete among best anglers of Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. If you missed IfishO tournament, don’t worry you have your chance now. Hurry for this time tournament and register for IfishO membership.

Ifisho
ohh nice this is great information for me

bella jolie

Reaction score

Ifisho
i was saw your post last night, that's great information to me. some Question is my mind?.
1) what is the rules of competition?
2) competition where is it? i mean which country & city ?
3) which date to start competition ?