Norfolk Fly Fishing

Robin Bailey 2

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am on holiday in Norfolk during June. Does any one know of any day ticket fly fishing.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Narborough, in the North-west of the county, and Whinburg in the middle (near E. Dereham) spring to mind, but I haven't been fly-fishing for a few years now...

T

Trev 2

I was in the county last weekend and had a look at a few places to flyfish and three spring to mind

Narborough Trout Fishery = 01760 338005 www.narfish.co.uk (on A47 between Kings Lynn and Swaffham (well signed)

Norfolk and Suffolk Flyfishers Lakes - 01603 661828 East Tuddenham (just East of East Dereham) (phone first for info)

Rocklands Mere Fishery, Mere Lane, Chapel St, Rocklands = 01953 455195 ... www.troutfisheryuk.comon B1077 between Attleborough and Watton, signed in village..

I hope this is some use to you

Trev

Reaction score
greetings all /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif does anyone know how narborough (trout) in norfolk is fishing at the moment? any info greatly recieved. many thanks.

dean?o

Reaction score
narborough is fishing ok. i dont fly fish myself but the fishery does put catch repots in the lyyn news paper. they also have another lake with carp etc as well. friendly owners, not massive place but ok for a fish or 2

Reaction score
thanks dean. alas i live in thetford so unable t get the lynn paper. just toying with the idea of a day out there next week and wetting a few flies. its a day out and her ladyship as even offered to come. .... bonus. lol.

Brian Whyte

Reaction score
Hi All

I won a Gift Voucher for Narborough Trout & Course Lakes in a raffle earlier this year.

It entitles the bearer to a 3 Fish Ticket (£20.00).

Given that it is highly unlikely that I will get over to Narborough to use it is there anyone on here that can make use of it ?

If so then please send me a PM, I not seeking any payment.