what happens

tilly05

Reaction score
"destroyed" you know like all the drugs/fags/booze that gets confiscated. lol
you'd think they'd auction it, there must be some money's worth.

then again if you had a top knotch rod worth £££s would you run the risk of confiscation?

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
"destroyed" you know like all the drugs/fags/booze that gets confiscated. lol
you'd think they'd auction it, there must be some money's worth.

then again if you had a top knotch rod worth £££s would you run the risk of confiscation?

You would if you were Bob James

tilly05

Reaction score
You would if you were Bob James

Yea but he can afford to... the interviews after will have replaced any lost!!!

Might be worth having a look, cars get auctioned off when they get confiscated, dnt let dealers keep them because bought with proceeds of crime....

nicepix

Reaction score
When I was in the police found property and some property regarded as evidence seized from criminals was either destroyed or sent to auction. Many forces use Bumblebee auctions to dispose of this property. All drugs cultivation stuff was destroyed, even the innocuous stuff like hose pipes and plant pots and firearms of any kind are destroyed along with the carrying bags, telescopic sight, etc.

I'm not sure what the EA policy is, but in Scotland the laws are much harsher against poachers. At least when I was doing the Rural Watch side of things anyway. The Scottish Police could seize poacher's cars, deep freezes and anything used in the commission of the offence.

terry m

Reaction score
In reality I think the amount of kit confiscated in this way is so little that it would make next to no difference.

Does anybody know anyone personally who has had kit confiscated by the EA, I certainly don't.

C

chefster

In reality I think the amount of kit confiscated in this way is so little that it would make next to no difference.

Does anybody know anyone personally who has had kit confiscated by the EA, I certainly don't.

I,ve never heard of that happening either.....

frothy

Reaction score
How often do the EA follow it through anyhow? Usually it's a rollicking and sent on your way as its to much trouble...most of the cases I know of from recent years are foreigners and they are just moved on untill the next time, I've heard of reports being made that are not followed through:wh

terry m

Reaction score
I am sorry to say that if a certain Mr James was Joe Publc or Johnny Foreigner then there would have been zero publicity and nil prosecution IMO.