Challenging another forum

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Ive just seen a similar thread on a purely Carp orientated forum regarding challenging another forum to a match. What do you guys think ? Shall we challenge them or what ?

R

Roto Fryer

any excuse for a social/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Hi Guys count me in.

I could also ask if we could have the match on Thorpe lea in Egham and that way we would definatly have a carp or two.

Both teams would need to supply some marshalls who would be responceable for weighting in the competators carp. As the lake is so big 1 marshall would be absolutly knackered. LOL

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
thats a better response than the other site

they have only posted four replies and they were in the negative, I will keep pushing them for some yes's and I will look at Thorpe Park to see if its booked or not

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>trev (100M bronze) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

thats a better response than the other site

they have only posted four replies and they were in the negative, I will keep pushing them for some yes's and I will look at Thorpe Park to see if its booked or not</blockquote>Haha looks like the guys are already wetting their pants......let's show thm what the FM members are made off/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif...I'm in!! (date depending)

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

If I bailiff the match, you can take it as gospel that we have already won.