Barrie Rickards

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
He won't be too happy me telling you this but my old mate Barrie Rickards is 70 on 12th June.

Barrie hasn't been too well lately but hopefully we'll get a good number of birthday wishes on this thread to print off and present to him at his birthday bash.

MANY HAPPY RETURNS BARRIE!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I'm away soon so......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barrie.

F

Fred Bonney

Hope your well enough Barrie, for the start of the new season./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Happy birthday,and many more of them.

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

my old mate Barrie Rickards is 70 on 12th June.</blockquote>

He looks younger than you Graham! /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

BARRIE

Many thanks for all your tips on lure fishing, many of which I still use today (well, not in the close season, but...) and for your many words of wisdom over the years. They say you get wiser with age and that's never more truer a word than when you look at yourself.

Have a very happy birthday and look forward to the next decade. Cheers, I'll get this round.

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Colin Brett

Reaction score
Sorry Barrie, this is probably my fault for telling Graham!/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Anyway <u>Happy Birthday mate</u>, I'll see you at the party!

Oh didn't I mention the party Graham??

Colin

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Professor Pike,

Get well soon, you've been such an inspiration to my predator fishing over the years. May your next fish be a cracker!! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Kind regards,

****y

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Barrie, get well soon, go fishing and keep writing those excellent thought provoking articles.

<u>Many happy returns!</u>

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Best wishes Barrie, and no doubt best wishes from the old-timers at Snaith, Cowick, Carlton, Gowdall etc: You've given a great deal of pleasure to a great many anglers.

Chris Bettis

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Barrie. Get well soon and back out on the banks. We all owe you special thank you for your book on Richard Walker.

C

Cakey

Happy Birthday Barrie ....get well soon ,I want my book signed