If you owned a commercial fishery.....

dangermouse

Reaction score
1) Match lake - A bit of everything
2) Silvers lake - Roach, rudd, tench, crucians, perch.
3) Specimen lake - Larger carp and tench.

Rules

No keepnets except in matches.
No barbed hooks
Respect your fellow anglers
Respect your environment

bigfish74

Reaction score
silverfish lake
speci lake
mixed lake
BUT NO SMALL CARP

cor i hate proper commies

andy

redfin123

Reaction score
the largest lake I would stock trout only, the other two I would fill in and have a cafe and toilets on one, and the other a car park. you can keep your f1s.:wh:D:D

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Lake 1: Trout, because fly fishers don't moan about the Close Season

Lake 2: Trout, because fly fishers don't moan about Carp

Lake 3: Trout, because fly fishers don't moan about Barbel

brummiephil

Reaction score
1. match lake with the norm, F1s bream tench roach
2. silvers only pool
3.colourful pool, every colour of fish i can get such as orfe, goldfish ,blue tench golden tench etc

no barbs
no keepnets
no radios
no chaves
no booze
no smoking
no kids

C

chefster

i,d stock them with everything so to an extent anglers could catch mixed bags of fish.part of the excitement of fishing is when the float goes under not knowing whats on the other end,as for rules-just the usual common sense rules regarding hooks ,keepnet restrictions,bait limits etc......

C

chefster

I,d have a michelin star cafe ,with AA rosette bacon and sausage baps!!!!:)

guest61

Reaction score
Its about making money isn't it?

Lake 1 (Nash Lake) - Loads of massive Carp, but a 'runs water' so Carp anglers can show huge Carp caught at my lake across the angling press every week.

Lake 2 (Walkers Pool) - Loads of massive Roach, Tench and Perch again a 'runs water' so there would be Roach, Tench and Perch anglers showing huge fish caught at my lake across the angling press every week.

Lake 3 (Fairbrasses Folly) - Loads of even bigger Carp, but again a 'runs water' so more publicity, from more Carp anglers showing the gargantuan Carp that can be caught at my waters across the angling press every week, but you can only use Korda products.

No rules, no limits, no session too long etc..

NB Topless waitresses, full fat food.;)

chub_on_the_block

Reaction score
Lake 1 traditional stock for a weedy shallow lake, no carp or catfish, plenty of tench, rudd, crucians, perch and pike. Match/pleasure lake

Lake 2: as above but much larger with less weed, with specimen bream, tench and roach no rudd or crucians (and still no carp or cats). FISHING BY BOAT ONLY for much of the lake, except for the bank next to a car park. ..that should confuse the campers).

Lake 3: : Private lake, fishing not allowed except by the owner and his mates. Carp to 60Ib, cats to 70Ib, that sort of thing.