Banks and Burr Fishing (Tackleup.com)

Reaction score
Hi all

Yesterday i made a purchase of a Drennan rod off the above website and got the confirmation email with the order, And on the Email it gives a link to track your item, Since yesterday it has on the tracking status it says "In progress" and it has a yellow icon beside it, And when the order is complete it will have a green icon beside it, My question is has anyone ordered off this website and how long does it it take for it to be processed, The rod will be getting shipped to Ireland.

aebitim

Reaction score
Have used them for rods before and had no problems, well packed and despatched within 24hrs. Pehaps the delivery to Ireland is holding things up a little.

seksee

Reaction score
Same here - I have used them before and my goods arrived very quickly and exactly as expected. Great service :thumbs:

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
Phone them +44 1788 576782 and they will be able to give you an idea.

I've not ordered from their web-site but do use their shop, you should not have any problems.

Reaction score
Thanks very much everyone, The email that had the postage price was in my spam foder instead of inbox, All sorted now thanks everyone

Craig Hunt

Reaction score
I can only recommend Banks and Burr. Due to work I cannot always get to the shop, so I order on-line most of the time.
Delivery has always been very quick. And if anything is not in stock, they have rang me to let me know.
The postage is probably cheaper than the cost of fuel to get there too. And you know what it's like when you walk into tackle shop? There's always something else you see there that you just must have. http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif