Commercial Brolly/bivvy ban

Reaction score
I've heard hat some commercial fisheries ban brollies and bivvies. Why would this be? Other than holes in the ground or eloquent banging poles in I can't see why?

sam vimes

Reaction score
I've known match type commercials to ban ribbed shelters, bivvys and storm sided brollies (usually when space is limited and they don't really want that kind of angling). I've known specimen carp waters that only allow green coloured shelters, bivvys and brollies (ostensibly so that people blend in a bit, but mainly to keep what is derogatively known as "the blue tent brigade" away). I've heard of continental waters where groundsheets, and particularly sewn in fixed groundsheets, aren't allowed (down to laws on camping and tents, fixed ground sheets being deemed to be tents).

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Iwas told the other day about a fishery where you are not allowed to take a bed chair bags . Because of fish stealing.

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it to keep the Larger swilling Carp Boys away because then they will have nowhere to stash their crates of Tennants extra strong? :D :D

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Were they transparent rod holdalls?

No but the matchmen were.

---------- Post added at 01:55 ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 ----------

Is it to keep the Larger swilling Carp Boys away because then they will have nowhere to stash their crates of Tennants extra strong? :D :D

Larger swilling is down to soft bailiffing and it is not just so called carp anglers who swill larger.:wh